Wool in my soup

I am a 67 year-old grandmother living on Vancouver Island. I have crocheted, cross-stitched and rug hooked, but I always had yarn on needles. Recently knitting has become my primary hobby!

Name:
Location: Canada

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

I have wanted a blog for sometime. I keep wondering if I am creating a monster for myself, but like everything else in life, if it isn't working for me, I will move on to something else.

I have been a lurker for so long and am tired of reading strange letters at the bottom of blogs so that I can publish my comments, that the time seemed right to start!

I was always an owner of too many UFOs and when I hooked rugs, I vowed that I would not start a new rug until the current rug were completed. This vow does not seem to carry over to knitting. I currently have four projects on the needles! I have worried that my 'mojo' might quit before I get these projects completed - life is too short for such worrying! I will work at them in my own time and eventually they will be done or frogged!!

Now I need to figure out with DHs help how to post pictures, set up links, etc. I am sure some of you were just like this at the start, so I will persevere and take it one post at a time!

3 Comments:

Blogger cmeknit said...

Yeah! You finally made a blog!

6:29 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

Hi, Peg! Welcome to blogging!

8:57 AM  
Blogger Angie said...

Links are just horrible ,I always let my husband to them for me .My eyes are not so good.I just finished a Kaffe shawl and cast on another today .I prefer colourwork to anything else and have a huge stash.I have those red Peonies and what I love most is how easy they are I am not a great gardener ..too much knitting.Angie U.K

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting