Wool in my soup

I am a 67 year-old grandmother living on Vancouver Island. I have crocheted, cross-stitched and rug hooked, but I always had yarn on needles. Recently knitting has become my primary hobby!

Name:
Location: Canada

Monday, May 29, 2006

She's Away on Holiday!

Now that I have had the taste of another yarn shop, I decided to go even further. I am off to visit Sealed With A Kiss in Guthrie, Oklahoma. Of course, the visit will be made all the more wonderful by the fact that our son and DIL live in Norman, OK.

I'll be back on June 14th or so! I will visit blogs while I am gone, but no posting! First holiday with J in 15 years! We travelled so much while he was in the Canadian Military Service that it is difficult to go away much now! I hope to change that with a son in Oklahoma and a daughter soon to be in Germany!

Just think how many yarn shops I can visit.

3 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

Have a great trip ..maybe some pictures Peg? I know so little about some States .That stash is going to grow !

12:13 PM  
Blogger CelticCastOn said...

Have fun!

1:02 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

Have fun, Peg. All your new purchases of Fleece Artist are wonderful. Hope you bring a large enough project to keep yourself busy on the trip.

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting