Wool in my soup

I am a 67 year-old grandmother living on Vancouver Island. I have crocheted, cross-stitched and rug hooked, but I always had yarn on needles. Recently knitting has become my primary hobby!

Name:
Location: Canada

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Now I Must Knit!

The bedroom is about 99.9% completed and I really want to knit again!

I also want to start posting again, so this is just a quick post to let you know I am still here and with it. The needles are calling!

Here is a photo of part of our new bedroom! I need some art for over the bed, as the three wreaths that were there before are 'tired' and the wrong colour. No rush!

4 Comments:

Blogger Charity said...

Love the finished walls with the white trim - nice contrast! Can't wait to see you post some knitting - I've missed your projects :0)

9:32 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

I really like the colour. The room looks very soothing. Our bedroom is my next job. Hope I do as well as you did.

5:32 PM  
Blogger Rain said...

Some new artwork will really set off the room, it looks lovely.

2:26 AM  
Blogger CelticCastOn said...

ohhh great colour! You'll know the perfect art when you see it :)

6:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting