Wool in my soup

I am a 67 year-old grandmother living on Vancouver Island. I have crocheted, cross-stitched and rug hooked, but I always had yarn on needles. Recently knitting has become my primary hobby!

Name:
Location: Canada

Saturday, February 17, 2007

A Saturday Sky!

I wish I could show you how quickly the clouds were scudding along when I took this photo. It is now grey, showery and still windy.

Sure hope it stops raining by evening, as we are going to a village nearby that is having a lighted lantern foot parade and then a launch of lighted huge lanterns into the night sky. If you live near the Arctic Circle, and we launch the lanterns, you just might see them!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Charity said...

The lighted lanterns sound beautiful!

The yarn Stuart gave me at Christmas is Lion Brand Homespun. I, too, love the colours and texture of it, and it's very soft. :0)

3:55 PM  
Blogger Ms. Knitingale said...

Oh, if only I did live close enough to see it! Love the photo...makes me wish I'd been there to see that, too.

5:39 PM  
Blogger Marianne said...

How Beautiful!

4:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting