Wool in my soup

I am a 67 year-old grandmother living on Vancouver Island. I have crocheted, cross-stitched and rug hooked, but I always had yarn on needles. Recently knitting has become my primary hobby!

Name:
Location: Canada

Thursday, October 18, 2007

I Am Alive and Well!

Hi to all who visit this blog. I am alive and well and still knitting!!

I have heard about 'blog fade' and I know I am suffering from this ailment, but I am not really ill, just busy.

I am on Ravelry as Swimmingpeg - don't ask why I did not use Woolinmysoup - I have asked myself that question far to often to count!

I spend too much time reading blogs, checking Ravelry, taking six courses a week and living to even apologize for not blogging.

I will blog again, but for now I am taking a break - not sure when I will return, but I will!

Thanks for any concerns you might have had about me - I am just fine! Now to tend to the knitting needles and yarn!

13 Comments:

Blogger Marianne said...

Peg, I certainly understand, I just went a month with no blogging and it flew by...(busybusybusy!) I have you in my bloglines so when you DO post it shows up and I run right over :^)

Take care and enjoy Autumn!

3:14 PM  
Blogger Cornflower said...

Hope you'll be back soon, Peg!

5:30 AM  
Blogger SueJ said...

Thanks for the 'gone knitting' message. I have just read mariannes message -I must find out what 'bloglines' are, they would save some time. I will look for you on Ravelry. Enjoy whatever you do.

3:20 AM  
Blogger Nan said...

I can't believe all you do! 6 courses a week!

7:23 PM  
Blogger Caroline said...

Yep! It sounds like you need a little break. It's supposed to be fun. If it becomes a chore, then you know it's time to stop for a while. I've been posting only sporadically for a last couple of months, and I'm enjoying it more now that I'm back.

8:17 PM  
Blogger kate said...

Enjoy your break! I know you'll have lots of new things to inspire us when you return!

Happy breaking!

6:19 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

Hi Peg - I keep checking back as I'm still missing you. I just knitted a fuzzy scarf while in the car on the way to the mountains - and back - in Western North Carolina. Needless to say I thought of you as those needles clicked along the miles!

Hope all is well there and that you are in the Holiday spirit. Looking forward to seeing you back soon.

7:53 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Peg - here again to wish you and your family a Christmas full of joy and peace.

Hope you will be checking in sometime in the New Year - missing you.

With love and hugs - Mary.

1:51 PM  
Blogger Tabor said...

Peg, I have searched for your email, but hope that this reaches you through you temporarily suspended blog. Thanks for commenting on both of my blogs!

Regarding amaryllis...perhaps I will post the steps that I am taking to keep them producing on my blog. It will start in September...hope I remember to post.

12:30 PM  
Blogger One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

HOPE THIS REACHES YOU. THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENT ON MY NEW JOURNAL.
ENJOY YOUR BREAK AND CHECK IN AGAIN

7:52 AM  
Blogger One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Thank you so much for your comment.
I do not want to live in the middle of the city. Want to go back home for whatever years I have left. Hope I have not waited to long. Best wishes to you new friend.

3:34 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

Hi Peg,
Thanks for popping by my blog today and leaving a comment from the "other coast"!

1:36 PM  
Blogger ang said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting